Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Description of the Crazy Veenstra Family!

When I decided to start a blog I wasn't sure what it should be about. Then I was telling somebody a crazy story about the things that happen to you when you are from a big (huge to some) family. So I think I found my answer to it in that.
My name is Rebecca Veenstra and I am a middle child (I have middle child syndrome if anyone could ever have it :) ), I am #7 out of a 11 kids from the same set of parents. The 6 siblings older than me are all married and I have 17 (going on 18 and 19) nieces and nephews. Just to introduce the 'Crazy Veenstra Family' right away they are;
My parents Curtis and Ann. They just had their 35th wedding anniversary on March 15. Congrats mom and dad!
Chris (oldest) he is married to Amber. They have 4 kids (#5 on the way), James, Leighanne, Tyler and Bryce.
Brian (#2) is married to Bernadette they have 3 kids, Brian Marcus, Ethan and Elsie.
Anneke (#3) is married to Casey Marek. They have 3 kids, MacKenna, CJ (Casey Junior) and Dylan.
Jonathon (#4) is married to Brenda. They have 4 kids (#5 on the way), Elizabeth, Katie, David and Joshua.
Harrison (#5) is married to Julia. They have 3 kids, Chloe, Andrew and Jeremiah.
Ericka (#6) is married to Daniel Bolluyt. They have no kids.
The rest of us are single. They are, Me [Rebecca (#7)]. Rachel (#8), my twin sister. Ian (#9), Heather (#10) and Jennifer (#11).
You can only imagine the kind of crazy life we've had together and I love it. So I have decided to share it (the best I can) with the world !

No comments:

Post a Comment